Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm
The workshop starts at 9am and ends at 5pm each day. It will be held in a private residence in Troutdale, 20 minutes east of downtown Portland, Oregon. Directions will be provided after registration.
What to Bring
• iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus. Please update all apps prior to arriving.
• Charging Plugs and Cords
• iPad - While we recommend an iPad for processing because it has more real estate to
work with, it is perfectly fine to come with only an iPhone.
Teri Lou processes most of her images using the iPhone.
• Stylus - any kind
• Lenses – any that you use.
• Other accessories you use or would like to share
• Tripod- (sturdy full size is most useful, with iPhone tripod holder)
A list of mandatory and suggested camera and editing apps will be provided approximately one week before the start of the workshop. These apps will be used during the demonstrations throughout the weekend. Please consider purchasing the required ones prior to the start of the workshop.
This workshop will be in a private home in Troutdale, OR. The address will be revealed after payment is made.
Coffee and tea will be available on arrival. Lunch will be in Troutdale as a group.
Deposits and Payments
The cost of the workshop is $199 per person. Payment must be made in full to hold your spot. Once payment is made it is non refundable unless someone fills your spot.
Please contact Teri Lou at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-674-8424 with any additional questions.